Looks like Halloween is fast approaching (T-12 days!) You know what that means right? Time to come up with some sort of “original” costume, because really, can you stand to be a witch or a nurse again?!?
Also, did I mention that these costumes are DIY? Complete appropriate for broke college students like me who don’t want to spend $60 on 1 foot of shiny spandex.
1. A “black-eyed pea”
- write the letter “P” on it
- add some black paint around one of your eyes
2. Steve Jobs (or his wife, if you are a lady)
- black turtleneck (tucked in)
- rimless glasses
- carry around and Apple product
3. Britney Spears circa 2007
4. Olympic Gymast
- tight camisole
- windbreaker pants
- really high, tight ponytail
- a lot of clips
- take some inspiration from Mckayla Maroney (although she may not be impressed)
5. Runaway Bride
- white dress
6. Adam or Eve
- Boxer shorts (man)
- cheap tank dress (woman)
- hot glue fake leaves onto garment
- carry around and apple!
Whatever you chose to do…be creative! This is the one day a year where you can be anything you want. Dig around the depths of your closet or visit a thrift store…you may surprised with the inspiration you find.