- Skinny Jeans– Perfectly appropriate for every casual situation, they are a wardrobe staple.
- Pencil skirt-Pair with a dressy top and some heels and be dressed to impress.
- Boyfriend Blazer- This works well with any body shape to transition your look from day to night!
- Belt– Skinny, thick, or “your man’s”, it is great for creating that classic hourglass shape.
- Scarf– Not only can it change up your simple look, it can be a great statement piece.
- Simple Black Pumps– These make you feel ready to take on the world! One word: confidence.
- Summer-y Print Dress– A lightweight striped, tribal, or floral dress can go from summer to fall with a simple cardigan or jacket.
- Boots– A pair of riding boots for fall will take your clothing options to the max!
- LBD– Do I need to say why? A little black dress does it all!
- Red Lips– Lips that pop will amp up your energy and your look.
Until next Friday…